Here is what we know so far about the shooting that took place yesterday morning in San Bernardino that killed fourteen people, and left 21 others wounded:
- Around 11 a.m. on Wednesday, two assailants, one male and one female, opened fire in San Bernardino at a party in the Inland Regional Center, according to authorities.
- Their motive is currently unknown. In a statement from the Oval Office made by President Obama on Thursday morning, he said that the shooting was possibly related to terrorism, although it could also be workplace related as well.
- Police said there was “some degree of planning” involved in the attack.
- The shooters were heavily armed and had tactical attire.
- After a car chase, two armed suspects were killed by police.
- The suspects were identified as Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik.
- A third person was also detained, but might not be connected to the shooting.
- Authorities are searching a home in nearby Redlands, California.