Version 2.0 of the 88.7 The Pulse app has officially arrived
Now you can listen to the Valley’s only commercial free hit music station while reading articles from the app, viewing our various social media feeds and more! The complete list of new features for version 2.0 is available below:
- Read articles from the app
- All our social media feeds are included
- Bug fixes for users on a certain beta OS
- iPad Pro support
- Supports splitview / slideover on iPads
- Push Notifications more reliable, including notifications when a new web article has been published
- Portrait or landscape modes across all iOS devices
“6 months in the development kitchen,” said Justin Heintz, Digital Media Director of 88.7 The Pulse. “I’m glad to have it out for our listeners.” Heintz also mentioned on Twitter that the Android version is currently in development and will arrive in early to mid August of 2016.
You can download version 2.0 of the 88.7 The Pulse app for Apple device by clicking here.