It’s Tax Day! A day very few taxpayers are looking forward to, especially those who have to write a check to Uncle Sam. But if Uncle Sam owes you, then it’s a good day to rejoice and take advantage of sweet deals and freebies.
Offers.com has come up with a list of tax day freebies and deals that will be available in celebration of filing your taxes.
Here’s the list:
- Oregano’s Pizza Bistro will pay taxes on the “Painkiller cocktail”
- Hungry Howie’s – Tax Day Carryout Special: 1 Topping Medium Pizza 15¢ with Purchase of 1 Topping Large Regular Price Pizza
- Cinnabon: Two free Cinnabon Bites on Tax Day
- Grimaldi’s: Tax Day Special 16″ Traditional Cheese Pizza $10.40
- Firehouse Subs: Free Medium Sub with Purchase – Tax Day Special
- Schlotzsky’s: Stop by any location for a FREE small Original with purchase of chips and a medium drink.
- Fired Pie: Buy a drink and get a one-topping pizza for $4.17 or get two dollars off a custom pizza or salad.
- Kona Ice: They will have their shaved ice trucks giving out free shaved ice all day! Search to see where a Kona Ice truck is near you!
- Boston Market: Dine in and get a $10.40 Tax Day special that includes a half chicken meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain drink.
- Angry Crab Shack: $2 Hush Puppies
- Lyft: New Lyft users can take $15 off their ride on Tuesday by using the code: 2018taxes. Existing users can get 15 percent off rides through Tuesday with code: TAX417.