Do you enjoy deep-fried foods? If you answered “yes,” then you will definitely enjoy what the Arizona Diamondbacks are offering up this year!
The Cheeseburger Dog seems to be the big buzz on this year’s menu. The Cheeseburger Dog consists of burger meat mixed with bacon that is then battered, deep-fried then topped with more bacon, lettuce, tomato and special than you can probably handle.
The deliciousness of The Cheeseburger Dog can you fill you up for just $10.00. You can view the complete list of every new menu item, along with their description, below:
- Cheeseburger Dog: Made from char-grilled hamburgers that have been ground up and mixed with chopped smoked bacon, dill pickles, green onion and Cheddar cheese. The “dog” is breaded with milk and seasoned flour, much like our chicken tenders, then deep fried until crispy and served on a hot dog bun topped with more chopped smoked bacon, shredded iceberg lettuce, diced tomato and our house made secret sauce. It will be available for $10.00 at Big Dawgs on the main concourse and Extreme Loaded Dogs on the Diamond Level.
- Pit Viper Sandwich: Pit-smoked pork, caramelized onions and Yancey’s Fancy Peppadew Cheddar cheese on thick-cut bread, battered and fried until golden with our house made Snake Bite BBQ sauce. It will be available for $20 at Taste of Chase.
- Poor Boy Sandwich (Vegan): Crispy Gardein fishless filet topped with vegan Thousand Island dressing and spicy coleslaw on a soft roll. It will be available for $12.50 on the in-seat menu.
- Arizona Farms Grilled Cheese Cart, which features a variety of grilled cheese options, including:
- – The Arizona Cheese, starring Arizona Colby
- – The Pit-Smoked Cheese, featuring smoked BBQ brisket and Arizona Cheddar
- – The Southwest Cheese, which includes pico de gallo and Arizona Pepper Jack
- – All sandwiches are served on full loaf slices of gourmet bread and griddled to gooey perfection
- Kick’n Chick’n Wrap (Vegan): Grilled Gardein Chick’n, roasted corn, baby spinach, romaine lettuce, “Follow Your Heart” Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, black beans, green onions and chipotle BBQ dressing. It will be available for $8.50 on the in-seat menu.
- Chile Verde Mac Dog: Topped with green chile mac and pepper jack cheese. It will be available for $10.00 at Big Dawgs.
- Buffalo Chicken Fries: Waffle cut fries topped with Chihuahua cheese sauce, crispy Buffalo chicken, blue cheese and celery. It will be available for $10.00 at Red Hot Grill stands and Steakout on the Diamond Level.
- Stuffed Cheeseburger: House-made burger stuffed with Cheddar, provolone and pepper jack cheese topped with crispy onions and beer cheese spread on a pretzel bun. It will be available for $12.00 at Burger Burger on the Diamond Level.
- Fried Bread Pudding Bites: Served with Jack Daniel’s sauce. It will be available for $8.00 at Extreme Loaded Dogs on the Diamond Level and Big Dawgs on the main concourse.