Golfland Sunsplash in Mesa will reopen this Friday, May 8th. Mini golf, bumper cars, and race cars will begin at 10 a.m. Dragon Tail Water Slides, Bonzi Slides, Cauldron, and Thunder Falls will resume from Noon to 5 p.m.
The Golfland Sunsplash staff will be wearing masks at all times. Guests are encouraged to use a face mask as well. The arcade area will be closed until Monday.
Alcohol-based sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the facility and guests are encouraged to use them frequently. Golfland staff will clean and sanitize steering wheels, seats, belts and surface contact points on all go carts and bumper cars after each use.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF OUR GUESTS:
- We recommend all guests wear a mask. A limited amount may be available for purchase at the park each day.
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Adhere to markers in all queue lines to aid in distancing
- Please allow time for our staff to disinfect attractions between each use for your safety
- When eating food purchased from the snack bar; please consume food at or in your vehicle or take it home for consumption. Once “dine in” is recommended by the governor our outside seating will become available.
- Drinks and snack items that can be consumed while golfing or waiting in a queue line at a non-water related attraction will be allowed.
- Ensure all in use lounge chairs in the pool area are 6 feet apart
- Anyone not maintaining social distancing guidelines may be asked to leave.
WE ARE DOING OUR PART TOO!
- Six foot distancing markers are maintained in each queue line including the lines leading up to the top of slides
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if feeling ill. All employees will have their temperatures checked at the beginning of their shift.
- Every cashier and customer service employee is required to wear a mask
- All control and mounting surfaces of race cars and bumper cars are sanitized after each use
- Laser tag vests are sanitized after each use
- “General Swim” areas are closed to use, only slides are available for use in the pools
- Food ordering is conducted through an online app or by call number
- All areas of the park are cleaned each morning before start of business.
- Golfland staff will frequently clean and sanitize the check-in counter, entrance doors and guest contact areas.
- Provided putters are soaked in bleach water and the balls are sanitized with CDC recommended sanitizer before given to the guests and then again after returned from guests
- Golf cups are modified to allow for guest to retrieve their ball without reaching into the cup.
- Pool water will be constantly monitored for proper chlorination. COVID-19 cannot survive in properly chlorinated pool water.
- Alcohol-based sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the facility and guests are encouraged to use them frequently.