The 2020 Arizona State Fair was canceled this year, but if you’re bummed about no deep fried everything, fear not!
Some of the most iconic food vendors at the State Fair will be lined up on the fairgrounds for a fair food drive-thru on September 25th-27th, and October 2nd-4th.
Wanell Costello, Executive Director of the Arizona State Fair, said this in her press release: “We wanted to figure out how to bring a smile to people’s faces, but do it safely and with COVID protocols in place”.
Here are the 8 vendors selling food:
- Dutchmen’s Funnel Cake for churros and funnel cake.
- Totally Baked Cookie Joint for cookies and ice cream sandwiches.
- Enzo’s Pizza for pizza and wings.
- Fried A Fair for all things fried, from Twinkies to Oreos.
- Kettle Corn
- Mustard’s Cafe for corn dogs, fries and nachos.
- Sweeties for shaved ice and cotton candy.
- Teepee Village Frybread for Indian tacos.
Vendors will be out from 12pm-9pm both weekends. All food is prepackaged so you can enjoy it in your car.