88.7fm The Pulse in a Non-Commercial Educational radio station operated by Staff and Students at The East Valley Institute of Technology in Mesa, AZ. The radio station is operated with funds provided by “Friends of The Pulse”. Friends of The Pulse are businesses and community events that believe in our mission of Education while providing a professional radio station to our students, underwriting sponsors, listeners, and stakeholders. The Underwriting Sponsors receive on-air mentions of their support, but we are limited in things that we can say when presenting those underwriting announcements.
If you are a listener and/or fan of 88.7fm The Pulse or our sister station Neon 90.7fm, we would like to ask you to help our friends. When you require a service or product that one of our LOCAL friends provides, please consider calling or visiting these awesome businesses, and tell them you’re supporting them because they support EVIT Radio and The Pulse. You will find that our friends will treat you like their friends as soon as you make contact with them.
Thank you in Advance!
Steve Grosz-88.7fm The Pulse/Neon 90.7fm General Manager
- Pete’s Fish and Chips:Family owned and operated since 1947 Pete’s Fish and Chips offers everything from burritos, burgers, chicken, onion rings, hot dogs, and scallops. With 8 valley wide locations Pete’s specializes in drive-thru and take out. For the full menu and list of locations go to https://petesfishandchips.com/.
- The Germinator:With Covid-19 and flu season upon us we are all trying to sanitize. The Germinator offers sanitation services for your home or business. Germinator Mobile Sanitizing & Disinfecting Services are 100% non-toxic which means it’s safe for pets, humans, and the environment. Germinator services also come with a very unique 90-day protection program. For more information go to https://www.thegerminator.com/.
- Hendy’s Coffee:Hendy’s Coffee is a locally ran coffee subscription box. Offering coffee from Arizona coffee roasters sharing their highest quality batches with you. Whether your gifting to a loved one or buying a handpicked box for yourself you are sure to get a perfect coffee. This is a great gift for the holidays or just because. More information about Hendy’s coffee go to HendysCoffee.com or find them on social media @hendyscoffee.
- Nerd Power:Nerd Power is a green friendly energy efficacy company they do work with solar panels, LED lights and many other tools to help your home use cleaner, greener energy with innovative solutions that reduce energy consumption and produce clean renewable energy. For more information on Nerd Power go to https://www.nerdpower.energy/
- Arizona Fun Services:Arizona Fun Services has been selling “FUN” for over 50 years! A family owned, local party store specializing in balloons, decorations, prizes, rental equipment and more! Offering online shopping, curbside pickup and delivery too! Open Tuesday-Saturday. Stop by anytime or shop online at https://store.azfunparty.com.
- British Swim School:British Swim School, offering swimming classes for babies, toddlers, kids, or adults, with a variety of swim lessons for all ages and skill levels. Highly trained swim instructors that focus on safety, fun and development of skills regardless of age. For nearly 40 years, they’ve had the belief that every child should learn water safety and survival skills. Call (480) 725-9292.
- Fat Cats Mesa & Gilbert:Fat Cats Mesa and Gilbert is a Family Entertainment Center with two locations, Mesa and Gilbert. Available activities include movie theaters, bowling alleys, arcade games and glow golf. Mesa also has Virtual Reality experiences! Safe room for food from classic hamburgers to pizza! Perfect for celebrating birthdays or other special events.
Fat Cats Gilbert, 4321 E. Baseline Rd., Gilbert, 85234, (480) 498-3325
Fat Cats Mesa, 5846 E. Longbow Pkwy., Mesa, 85215
- Finance of America and Ned Kircher/Keller-Williams Realty:Finance of America is the Valley’s premier mortgage brokerage firm. Huck Kircher knows buying a new home is a big deal, and he’s there to help. Huck’s father, Ned Kircher, is a realtor with Keller Williams Realty East Valley. His motto is “win/win is my goal getting across the finish line”. Both father and son team to make the entire home buying process a breeze.
Huck Kircher, Finance of America, 275 E. Rivulan Blvd. Ste 200, Gilbert, 85297, (480) 240-7255
Ned Kircher, Keller Williams Realty East Valley, 2077 E. Warner Rd., Ste 110, Tempe, 85284
- Golfland Sunsplash:Golfland Sunsplash, Arizona’s premier family fun destination. Featuring over 30 exciting rides and attractions in one location! From thrilling waterslides, to award winning miniature golf, Golfland Family Fun Centers and Sunsplash Water Park has something for the whole family!
155 W. Hampton Ave., Mesa, 85210, (480) 834-8319
- John’s Refrigeration:When it comes to HVAC in Mesa, John’s Refrigeration has you covered. Whether you need air conditioner maintenance, an AC repair, or a total Cooling system replacement, we’re here for you. In addition to taking care of your comfort with our heating and air conditioning services, we also offer Home Performance audits, indoor air quality products, and other services designed to keep your home comfortable, healthy, and safe.
211 E. 10th Dr., Ste 2, Mesa, 85210, (480) 648-2400
- Primavera:Primaveraonline high school and middle school is unlike anything you’re seen for a reason. They believe student success can only happen with the combination of an incredible curriculum and teacher support. And they make that happen! Once you see what they are about, they’re confident you’ll make the same decision that more than 25,000 students have made throughout Arizona every year. 100 online, tuition free, accredited.
2471 N. Arizona Ave, Mesa, 85225, (480) 456-6678