It’s time again to place your orders for Thanksgiving goods prepared by students at the East Valley Institute of Technology. Every year, students in The Culinary School @ EVIT prepare a selection of items that are perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner.
Orders are being accepted through Friday, Nov. 19. Items can be picked up between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 22 and Tuesday, Nov. 23. Place orders here: https://evit-culinary-bakery.square.site/
This year’s menu includes:
- Pumpkin, apple, cranberry apple, pecan and chocolate pecan pies ranging from $9 to $12.
- Apple cinnamon streusel, pumpkin toffee, cranberry orange and banana walnut quick breads for $7 each
- New York, New York with cherry topping and pumpkin cheesecakes for $10 each.
- White chocolate cranberry and butterscotch pecan blondies, and frosted brownies for $8 each.
- A dozen white, whole wheat or cottage cheese dill rolls for $4 to $5.
- And sweet potato casserole and cranberry relish, $4 each, and turkey stock, $2.
Proceeds benefit EVIT’s Culinary Arts and Commercial Baking & Pastry Arts programs. EVIT is closed on Wednesday, Nov. 24, so orders must be picked up no later than Nov. 23.